Main Menu

.

.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Betta Spawn Log R01 (Part 1)

This is my betta spawning log story and all the information is based from my experience and guidance from my friend and uncle (google)..haha..Sorry my English is not so good and i will try my best. Some of the picture is taken from google for illustration purpose.

For this Part 1, i'm going to tell about Betta Pairing. Male and female betta need to do pairing session to know each other and become loving couple..muahahha.. This male and female must live in their own container and put them side by side, so they can see each other and chatting together..muahhaha..



This pairing session need around 5 days before they can go to the spawning tank. Based from my sifu guidance minimum 5 days is the best for them to know each other and female start to increase her hormone (eggs). During this session they must be feed as usual. If u have Indian Almond Leave, you can put it to increase their hormone to spawn.


Betta Relax also can be used to replace Indian Almond Leave instead you dont have. This Betta Relax can be found from your nearest Pet Shop.


After 5 Days ago..The male and female Betta can be put in Spawning Tank but they can not to do spawning yet. I will explain this on my next Betta Spawn log (Part 2).

Thanks for reading.. :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Rocky Betta. Powered by Blogger.

Slider